Welcome to Rheuma Tv
Thank you for using our website and the features we make available to you as part of our platform (collectively, the “Service”).
Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site. Your use of this site or the services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this agreement as last revised.
If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this site or the services.
- Applicable terms
Your use of the service is subject to this agreement. any other links or references provided in this agreement are for informational use only and are not part of this agreement. please read this agreement carefully and make sure you understand it. you cannot use the service if you do not accept any part of this agreement.
Who may use the service?
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the service.
- Medical professionals and students.
- Are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the services found under the laws of the India or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or any corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “user” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this agreement, company finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this agreement.
- Rules of user conduct
By using this site, you acknowledge and agree that:
You will not:
- copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site, except where expressly authorized by Company,
- modify or alter any part of this Site or any of its related technologies,
- access Companies Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself.
- Permission and restrictions
You may access and use the service as made available to you, if you comply with this agreement and applicable law. Unless you are the legal owner of the content or have written permission from the legal owner of the content, downloading, copying, or selling the content is strictly forbidden.
To the extent we choose to offer a user account option for use of the service, any user account related to the service can be modified or removed from the service at our discretion, at any time, and for any reason.
The following restrictions apply to your use of the service. You are not allowed to:
- Access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the service or any content except with prior written permission from us and, if applicable, the respective rights holders.
- Access the service in a way not expressly authorized by the service, including using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except in the case of public search engines.
- Collect or harvest any information that might identify a person (for example, usernames);
- Cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the service or manipulate metrics in any manner.
- Intellectual property
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this section apply specifically to your use of company’s content posted to site. Companies content on this site, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Companies Content”), are owned by or licensed to Rheuma Tv in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection.
Companies Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Company. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement.
- Discussion forum agreement
Viewers are free to comment on the discussion threads for each research video. Comments are subject to the following restrictions:
Violence and harassment: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people or glorify violence. You may not threaten or promote terrorism or violent extremism. You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm. You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease.
Private information: You may not publish or post other people’s private information (such as home phone number and address) You may not threaten to expose private information or incentivize others to do so.
Platform manipulation and spam: You may not use our Service in a manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience on the Service. You may not use our Service to market a medical practice, product or service.
Impersonation: You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
Copyright and trademark: You may not violate others’ intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.